It's been hard to get back in the swing of things this week - a struggle I seem to have every short holiday week - but we've got a jam-packed weekend coming our way so that certainly helps with the motivation factor. In the meantime, here's what I'm loving this week...
1. While my parents were here over the weekend they helped spruce up the garden near our side door - a couple transplants, relocated pots and a beautiful new topiary are making this area lovely and welcoming.
2. I'm loving this oversized, outdoor, DIY Jenga tutorial. Only wish I had a bit more time to put it together before our weekend festivities.
3. Speaking of outdoor festivities, how cute would this be for your next BBQ?
4. Loads of good recipes in the new BHG issue, we'll be starting with this cocktail Friday night.
5. So much garden inspiration here it's almost overwhelming.
until next time,