The other day I was sifting through my emails, as one does, briefly skimming the less important ones, sometimes just glancing through the images. We all do it.
Then, I saw this image and my mouth fell right open. To the floor.
What can I say about this kitchen other than this: I love it.
Let me just count the ways...
1. The built in, glass fronted hutch in place of upper cabinets.
2. The open storage filled with cookbooks and ceramics.
3. All the windows and natural light.
4. The built-in appliances (dishwasher) - how I miss this, daily.
5. Um, that sink (which was salvaged, incidentally).
6. The backsplash.
7. The towel bar under the sink.
8. The lived in, homey, vintage feel.
I'm sure my list could go on and on, but I'll stop there. It's been awhile since an image of a kitchen has stopped me in my tracks and it'll be awhile before this one stops haunting my thoughts.
until next time,