It's time for another installment of Loving this Week!
1. If you follow me on Instagram, you've already seen this image. That's right, our foyer is finally getting papered.
Bold print = big impact.
We are loving it and plan to share a partial reveal next week.
2. My in-laws are visiting next week, after a long drive I'm thinking this sounds like a great meal to welcome them.
3. I've been on the search for lighting throughout the house, when I stumbled upon this post, a DIY "brass" flush-mount fixture for $45. Definitely worth investigating for our family room.
4. Everyone loves a good tray and this DIY number from Hi Sugarplum should not be missed. I'm all about DIY, but it has to be quick, easy and affordable - fortunately her marble tray hits the mark.
5. Land of Nod is having another bedding sale and this Bazaar bedding really caught my eye for Eloise's room. We're still months away from making any real changes in her room, but a girl has to do her research, right?
We are expecting a nice weekend here. Hopefully we'll be able to make some good progress on our garden.
Hope you have a great weekend, too.
until next time,