Powder Room Blind Revealed

It's my first homemade reveal - and I am excited!

Over the weekend I finished off the Roman Blind that I started last week (check out the posts here). In the end, it was a fairly low maintenance and quick project. I probably could have finished it in a day if I really set my mind to it. But alas, procrastination is my middle name, so 5 days later and I am finished!

Here's the window before


And after



And another glam shot


Like I said before, I am really liking this look. It's casual, but elegant at the same time. I think the combination of the cotton fabric and the satin ribbon really works. And I hope you do too!

I am feeling so inspired by this ribbon trim that I already have loads more projects in mind! Stay tuned to see where I will head next with my newly acquired skill!